I have to admit- I’ve been kinda obsessed with backpacks lately. It’s a style of bag that I literally have not worn since high school. Even in college, (hello Fordham University!), I wore messenger bags, and large handbags. Never backpacks. Never. Backpacks were for kids. At least that is how I felt at the time.
Fast forward to 2013, and all you see lately are designer backpacks. There are backpacks with wild prints, backpacks with studs, backpacks with fringe, and even backpacks with other accents that definitely set this generation of backpacks apart from the plain, nylon bags we wore in our teen years. The choices are endless.
What does it all mean? Well, for one it means I think it’s time for me to break my ban on backpacks, and maybe try out this style again- as an adult. And second, it means I am going to have a hard time deciding which awesome backpack to try out. And, so will you. But you are in luck, here I have compiled my list of the hottest, chicest, and most sophisticated backpacks I could find. Click the name of the bag below to see where to buy them! And tell me in the comments if you will try out this style! I know I will! 😉
FIRST ROW- Left to right
1) Stela 9 Shiva Backpack– I love the bohemian vibe!
2) Cambridge 13″ Tartan Satchel Backpack– Adorable backpack version of the famous Cambridge satchel!
3) Oliveve Dottie Convertible Backpack– Love the embossed leather, and tassels! So chic!
4) One by Bed Stu Shiloh Leather Backpack- Love the rich, chocolate leather and pocket details!
SECOND ROW- Left to right
1) Jericho Backpack– I am really in love with the distressing, pocket detailing,and beautiful blue color of this backpack! It comes in other colors too! Check it out!
2) Cleobella Gita Backpack– Who doesn’t love fringe? This bag is chic enough to wear day or night- and especially to a concert or festival! This bag screams Summer! Love!
3) Rebecca Minkoff Logan Backpack– I have to admit I have been obsessing over this one for months. I couldn’t decide between black, or this almond color- but I think this buttery brown leather has won me over!
4) New Look Leopard Backpack- Well, for fans of my blog, it’s no secret I LOVE leopard! So, when I found this ultra chic, roomy leopard backpack for under $40, I jumped on it! It’s the perfect dash of animal print, in an easy to carry style. What’s not to love! GREAT PRICE TOO!