Are you ready for Spring? I know I am! NYC has been very cold lately, but we are finally getting some sunny days……and with that comes Spring Fever!!! I am itching for a new handbag, so I have begun hunting online. I have decided to share my picks with you here, showcasing some of my favorites. I am really loving stripes and patterns on bags, as well as bright and neon colors, which are still a big trend. Cross body bags are always great for warmer weather, because they are easy to throw on to walk around outside. Which do you love? Links are below to all the bags!
1) Loeffler Randall The Rider Bag (Love the color blocking, and bright colors!!)
2) 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel ( a great cross body version of the famous Pashli satchel in a bright color for Spring!!!)
3) J Crew Edie Purse (I love this purse! This is the smaller version, and I love the pastel lilac color for Spring! So chic and girly!)
1) Madewell The Essex Messenger (Love the earthy colors, and comfortable cross body style)
2) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag (I love the pink stripes, they scream Spring! Super comfy bag too!)
3) Clare Vivier Woven Foldover Clutch ( I am obsessed with this gorgeous grass green color, and woven textured leather! Perfection!)
1) Alexander Wang Diego Bucket bag ( This subtle lilac color against the rose gold hardware is simply stunning!!!)
2) Madewell The Essex Mini bag (Love the crisp white against the brown, it’s fresh and clean for Spring. GREAT PRICE too!)
3) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag ( This bag makes a second appearance because it’s so easy and comfortable to wear. I am also loving these bright pops of color for Spring!