Which are your favorite? Happy Weekend!
1) Sam Edelman Leopard Salina Booties. (Pony hair and on sale!!!)
2) Bauble Bar Bubblegum Bauble Bib necklace. (There is a tongue twister! LOL Love this!)
3) Balenciaga studded leather bracelet. (Perfect pop of color!)
4) Eugenia Kim leopard beret (Of course I love leopard…and this is on sale!)
5) Gypsies and Debutantes Sapphire Freund Bracelet from Bauble Bar
6) Marc by Marc Jacobs Intergalocktic Ozzie Sia Bag (Great crossbody bag!)
7) Jeffrey Campbell Skulltini loafers
8) Madewell Dip Dye boyshirt (I love the ombre effect, and it’s great for now, and Spring)
9) Kate Spade Comic Lacey wallet
10) Wildfox Verona Cat Baggy Beach Sweatshirt
As I have told you before………I LOVE leopard. So, when these Stuart Weitzman backflip booties in leopard went on sale at Zappos, I had to buy them! Truthfully, I had been lusting after these boots since last year, but the price tag stopped me. When they went on sale though, I had to cave! And, believe it or not, they are comfortable! And, they match perfectly with my J Crew Edie clutch that I also scored on sale. Sadly, the leopard version is sold out now, but similar gorgeous leopard clutches are HERE, and HERE. Today was actually a beautiful, warm day in NYC. By warm, I mean 50s, but it’s January! That feels like Summer to me!! It gave me a chance to rock my Balenciaga quilted jacket, with a fur vest on top. Again, for GREAT PRICES on Balenciaga, visit HG BAGS!! Email Erica and tell her you read about her site on my blog! Her prices are half off retail!! Too bad next week is back to cold. LOL Happy Weekend!
Jacket: Balenciaga, Fur vest: Ebay find (Similar HERE), Jeans: Forever 21, Booties: Stuart Weitzman, Bag: J Crew (Similar HERE and HERE), Fur headband: Adrienne Landau (Similar HERE) T shirt: J Crew, Rings: YSL and House of Harlow, Bracelet: House of Harlow, Necklace: Fallon Jewelry, Sunglasses: Karen Walker Number One
Similar items to create this look below! 😉
I don’t know about you, but the cold weather makes me want to go shopping! Here is what I am lusting after RIGHT NOW. Those Valentino gloves are simply amazing…..drool worthy really. I am loving the idea of coated jeans for winter, and J brand makes the best! That Theory coat is super stylish and chic. I haven’t yet jumped on the leopard shoe bandwagon yet, but these House of Harlow booties may make me take the plunge! And last, I am dying for a knuckle ring! This Echo one is perfect, and totally affordable!!!
Thoughts? What are YOU lusting after this Winter???