I am sure everyone is being bombarded with gorgeous chic black leather jacket options for Fall, so I decided to showcase a fun, and bright alternative. Ditch your regular black leather jacket for some color! Just because the weather is getting cold and dark, doesn’t mean your wardrobe has to match! Spice things up with a splash of color, and beat the coming Winter blues!
Here are some of my current favorites! All links to jackets are below!!
First Row: (Left to right)
1) Veda Max Classic Leather Jacket ( FYI- this jacket comes in 5 colors!)
2) Neiman Marcus quilted leather jacket (I love this color! And it’s on sale!!!)
3) 3.1 Phillip Lim cobalt jacket (I love the metallic finish! It’s pricey, but one of a kind!)
1) IRO ILARIA crackled leather jacket (the finish on this jacket is amazing)
2) Ted Baker Ippal pink leather jacket (perfect mix of tough and girly!)
3) IRO Luiga red leather jacket (This red/orange color is to die for)