Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am jewelry obsessed. No outfit feels complete for me without a eye catching bracelet, or statement making necklace. You can totally update your look, or make an old dress feel new again with the right accessories. With Spring coming, (soon I hope!), I am seeing more and more jewel centered pieces. I love the organic feel of a huge stone ring, or a bold necklace with multicolored stones. It makes me think of the warmer weather, and definitely brightens my mood. I have put together a collection of current items that I am lusting after. I recently discovered Katie Dean Jewelry, and I have included some of her gorgeous creations on this list. I love her use of different shapes and colors in her pieces, and I especially love that most of her bracelets are stackable. Links to purchase each item are below. Which are your favorite?
1) Katie Dean “Destiny Awaits You” Necklace
2) J Crew Factory Stone and Crystal Bracelet
3) Adia Kibur Resin Triangle Necklace
1)Iosselliani Fused Stone Ring Set
3) Katie Dean “Bad to the Bone” Turquoise Skull Bracelet
1) Katie Dean “Forever and Always” Pink and Silver bracelet